Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More good news for Maylene!


Jenn has heard from the Oncologist, and the cancer is a stage 1-C. This means that it's in the beginning stages and caught early, but that some activity is still happening in one of the overies.


Maylene will start her chemo on Friday, August 31, 2012. She will be in and out of the hospital for treatment for three days followed by a couple days off, then back again for her next treatment.  This will continue for the next three months.

Next week May will be going to Boston to meet with Dr. Frazier from Dana Farber for her second opinion.

Please continue to keep Maylene and  Jenn in your thoughts and prayers as Maylene begins this treatment.

Thank you for all the love and support.  We will continue to keep you updated throughout her treatment.

2 comments:

  1. Maylene, this is Ms.Lopez. I had no idea about this until I saw it in the paper. I know how strong you are and know you will get through this. You have the support and love of so many people, including me! Please let me know (really) if there is ANYTHING I can do. Hang in there. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maylene, I know your mother through work and just want to wish you well! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete